Brumland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matrix 4 and 5?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think???

Matrix 4 and 5? I_vote_lcap100%Matrix 4 and 5? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Matrix 4 and 5? I_vote_lcap0%Matrix 4 and 5? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Matrix 4 and 5? Empty Matrix 4 and 5?

Post  X Gen Thread X Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 am

Many fans of the 'Matrix' films would have thought that there was a feeling of finality at the climax of the third instalment.

However, the trilogy's creators, the Wachowskis, apparently think differently as they have reportedly come up with ideas for two more 'Matrix' movies, possibly in 3D.

The films' star Keanu Reeves revealed the plans when he attended an event in London to promote his new film 'Henry's Crime'.

Matrix 4 and 5? Matrix10
According to Ain't It Cool News, the actor said that he met the Wachowskis over Christmas, and they told him they had completed a two-picture script treatment that included his heroic character Neo.

Reeves also said that the Wachowskis had met up with James Cameron "to discuss the pros and cons of 3D", according to the website, and they "are looking to deliver something which has never been seen".

Reeves is apparently not oblivious to many critics' less than favourable response to the latter two films as he "swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie".

The original 'Matrix' film was released in 1999 and topped box offices around the world, winning Oscars for visual effects and editing. In the movie, what most people perceived as reality was actually a complex simulation.

X Gen Thread X
X Gen Thread X
Private
Private

http://www.brumland.com

Back to top Go down

Matrix 4 and 5? Empty matrix

Post  Walter Ardon Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 am

Can't say it better myself!
Walter Ardon
Walter Ardon
Private